Mr. Khor has more than 30 years of working experience and has spent his last 19 years working in Vietnam. Currently he is the General Director of the Binh An Water Company Limited. This is the first 100% foreign owned and the first Build, Operate, and Transfer (B.O.T) Water Supply Scheme in Vietnam with 100,000 MLD capacity supplying treated water to Ho Chi Minh City.
Mr. Khor also actively involved in education work by sharing Water Treatment and Environment Protection knowledge to various International Schools in HCMC such as SSIS, AIS, ACG, Singapore International School, International School of Saigon Pearl, American International School, etc.
He is also General Director of IJM Construction Company Vietnam and certified as The John Maxwell Team coach, teacher, speaker. With ambition to bring the world leadership knowledge to Vietnam, he is continuing to develop and help others to grow into next level.
DATO’ THENG BEE HAN
DATO’ THENG BEE HAN President Malaysia Business Chamber Vietnam (MBC Vietnam)
Dato’ Bee Han is an accountant by profession and has been with PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) for 19 years. He has been involved in assignments for a diverse range of clients in various industries.
As being the President of MBC, he also plays the role of a bridging the gap of investors from Vietnam and Malaysia. He provides resourceful knowledge and experience to share with business people from both countries.
- Editor-in-Chief of FBNC, news and financial news channel for domestic and foreign businesses
- Vice Rector of PACE Institute of Management
- Economics Specialist and Lecturer of Fullbright University
TRUONG LY HOANG PHI
- General Director of VinTech City
- General Manager of Business Startup Support Center, the first organization in Vietnam offering specialized support services to young start-ups
- General Secretary of YBA HCM